So today I was in the mood to make these bad boys with stinky Kevin... ( note all these pictures are from OBB website)
Hard boiled eyes, as many as you want to make.
I made 10, put them into a pot of water, on medium, waited until they bolied then let them boil for 12 mins. Now you don't have to do it that way. which ever way you feel ccomfortable to use. Do it.
I waited until the eggs were completely cooled off. Dried them off, then tapped them on the counter. Be careful not to crack it too much to where the shell comes all the way off. Then, fill up a cup about half ways with water and then with food coloring as many drops as you want to reach the color your little heart desires.
Then pop them in the fridge for a couple hours. Or overnight.....
((((Now this is why I used all the pictures from OBB because I couldn't wait to show people these, so they could do them! I have been looking at these everyday, multiple times a day because they were so cool! ))))
They are supposed to come out like this! Which is soo totally rad!
Look at these awesome dino eggs!!!!
Make your bacon, crispy or not.
Cut lettuce, I used roman, cut tomatoes, okay I fibbed, I used the tomato juice from the tomato. I don't really like tomatoes, soley because of the texture and crunchy-ness of it. Call me Crazy!
Cut your roll not completely in half, or use regular bread.
And put it all together!
And let me tell you it was DELISH!

If you haven't already done so, go to their site by clicking on this cool link ----->>>> OBB!!!!!! And look up all kinds of recipes and crafts. And Best of all. Have fun!!! :]]





Sounds like I need to pay you for advertising! Lol- thanks for the awesome shout-out. I'm so happy your eggs turned out!
ReplyDelete-Sara