Sunday, April 10, 2011

Kevin's Birthday Madness!

Planning parties for Kevin is soooo much! I have already been looking up ideas for his 2nd birthday for about a month now. But finally decided on a "theme". I was stalking looking at blogs, and found some awesome stuff. Which led Kevin to say "ooohhhhhh" and "ahhhhh", that was it for me, I had to do this! Wanna see???? I'm dying to show everyone.











You see how awesome and wonderful these are? I would love to do these for Kevin's 2nd Birthday, infact, I will do these for Kevin's Birthday. I am so excited, I can't wait to "try and make them". Of course I have to practice making them so I don't mess up on the big day.

In other news.... I am trying to decide on where I want t have Kevin's bithday. I am thinking either California, or Idaho. Cali, because I miss my Auntie Tina and I know Kevin would love meeting her and have so much fun there with all the cousins. And the Idaho, because most of my family is there and there are a bajiliiiiooonnnnn kids there and that would be fun too! Kevin loves being around kids and he might be a little mean to them, but it's out of love.

In some other other news..... I love love love the new song britney Spears just came out with....

Kevin loves it too, he dances like a madman!




Until next time :]
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment