Hmm, What I should be doing is homework. But how could I possibly be doing that when the cutest little man is sleeping snoring across from me? One of my favorite things to do is watch my son sleep. Call me a Crazy loving mommy .It is the most amazing thing in the world. He's so peaceful when he sleeps, so gentle, he lets me give him endlessssssssss amounts of kisses, I get to cuddle him. I get to play with his hair, and hold his hand. At his age right now I'm the lady who kisses boo boos and gives him foodie and milky, and chases him while he gets into things he's not supposed to. So while he sleeps he is my little tiny handsome man. That I get to love on and love on some more! Now off to my cuddle some more, Err I mean do some homework ;]

No comments:
Post a Comment